Do you have an Amazing Business Idea, but have no idea how to get started?
If you’ve been asking these questions, then you’re in the right place!
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Each day, we’ll cover an important aspect of your business.
Protecting Your Business
Protect Your Business
We’ll get your company set-up properly. From LLCs to Bank Accounts, from Trademarks to Contracts, we’ll make sure your business is legally and financially protected!
Planning Your Business
Plan Your Business
We’ll help you set your business up for success. From budgeting and financial statements to insurance and mindset coaching, you’ll be ready to bring your product/service to the world!
Growing Your Business
Grow Your Business
We’ll teach you how to market and grow your business using several different methods. You’ll learn all of the tools you need to expand your business and your team!
Exactly what kind of help will I get?
Each day, we’ll cover something a little bit different. We want to make sure that you have all of the tools you need to walk out of this program and start running your business. But that means covering a LOT of information in a short amount of time.
So, each day, we will cover one topic. There will be 2-3 DIY sessions where we work with you to physically create something – from an LLC to a Business Bank Account to your Business’ Social Media pages, and more.
Then, after those DIY sessions, we will have 2-3 more sessions that are more informational. We’ll provide you with the information you need now so you can apply it to your business later, such as how to set yourself up for retirement as a small business owner.
Below, you’ll see a sneak peak into our agenda for this 3-day program below!
Day One – Protect Your Business
Day Two – Plan Your Business
Day Three – Grow Your Business
Day One – Protect Your Business
On Day One, we’ll get your company set-up properly. From LLCs to Bank Accounts, from Trademarks to Contracts, we’ll make sure your business is legally and financially protected!
- Proper Entity Set-up
- Federal Tax ID Creation
- Business Bank Accounts
- Building Contracts for your Business
- How to set up your accounting software
- Trademarks / Intellectual Property for your Business
- How to Pay your Taxes & Budget when Self-Employed
Day Two – Plan Your Business
On Day Two, we’ll help you set your business up for success. From budgeting and financial statements to insurance and mindset coaching, you’ll be ready to bring your product/service to the world!
- Setting up your Inbox & Drive for Efficiency
- Branding Your Business & Discovering Your Ideal Client Avatar
- Learning about your DISC style as an Employer
- Health Insurance for the Self-Employed
- Liability Insurance for your Business
- Utilizing Real Estate when Self-Employed
- Financial Planning for Self-Employed Individuals
- Transitioning from Employee to your Company’s CEO
Day Three – Grow Your Business
On Day 3, we will teach you how to market and grow your business using several different methods. You’ll learn all of the tools you need to grow – from branding to hiring to networking and much, much more!
- Branding Your Business with Photography
- Utilizing Social Media
- Website Creation
- Legalities of Payroll
- Hiring to Compliment Your DISC Style
- Online / Digital Marketing
- Business Networking
Meet the Experts
We have selected the best in the business to help you start your business. Not only are these experts in their fields, but many are business owner themselves. They have been hand-selected, not just because of what they do, but because of the business owner they have become!
Get to know them better below!
Let’s break it all down.
Here is what you are really getting when you join our live workshop!
- LLC Set-up, Tax ID Creation & Operating Agreement: $1,800 value
- Trademarks / Intellectual Property Information Session: $500 value
- Building Your Business Budget & Tax Savings Plan: $750 value
- Custom Accounting Software Set-up: $2,000 value
- Inbox & Drive Set-up & Organization: $2,000 value
- DISC Analysis: $225 value
- Learning Your Leadership Style with DISC: $500 value
- Branding Your Business: $500 value
- Health Insurance Information Session: $250 value
- Business Insurance Information Session: $250 value
- Utilizing Real Estate in Your Business Informational Session: $300 value
- Financial Planning Self-Employed Informational Session: $300 value
- Growth Mindset- Becoming the CEO of Your Company: $1,500 value
- Photography to Brand Your Business Informational Session: $500 value
- Website Set-up & Google My Business Presence: $1,000 value
- Social Media Set-up: $500 value
- Hiring & Payroll Information Session: $500 value
- Hiring with DISC Training: $450 value
- Online / Digital Marketing Training: $500 value
- Business Networking Training: $700 value
That’s $16,025 for just $2,997!
You’d actually be crazy not to work with us!
Join the Waitlist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions.
Once you’ve completed the workshop, you will have all of the following items completed:
- Your LLC
- Your Federal Tax ID
- Your Operating Agreement
- Your Business Bank Account
- Your Social Media Presence Established
- Your Google Presence Established
- Your First Website Created
- Your Client / Customer Avatar Developed
- Your First Headshot for your Website & Social Media
- Your Initial Operating Budget Built
- Your Accounting Software Set-up
- Your Email & Drive Set-up & Optimized
- Your DISC Evaluation
You’ll also have information you need to move forward and grow your business, including:
- Information on Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Information on Saving for Taxes
- Learning Your Leadership Style w/DISC
- Information on Obtaining Health Insurance as a Self-Employed Person
- Information on Obtaining Business Insurance
- Information on Saving for Retirement as a Self-Employed Person
- Information on the Legalities of Hiring and Payroll
- Information on Utilizing Real Estate in Your Business
- Information on the Power of Photography in Branding Your Business
- Information on Hiring to Compliment Your Leadership Style
- Information on Online / Digital Marketing
- Information on Business Networking
- Learning How to Transition from Employee to the CEO of Your New Company
With all of this information, you will be well equipped to hit the ground running when you leave our Workshop. We left nothing out!
All you have to do from here is operate and grow!
Each of our speakers is an expert in their chosen field. While each speaker has a different amount of experience, each has had a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field they are representing. Many of our speakers are business owners themselves and are able to bring a unique perspective that will be applicable to your new life as a small business owner.
I have made one exception to this rule because this person is fairly new to owning a business. I believe this person will bring a great perspective to making the shift to CEO because it has not been very long since she has been in your position.
Yes! In order to make our program as affordable and as accessible as possible, we can offer financing through Affirm, with monthly payments starting as low as $153 per month. If you’d like to take advantage of this option, please complete an application here. You’ll immediately be notified of your acceptance and payment options.
All of the fees for the professional assistance and instruction are included in your attendance fee. However, there are a few things we could not include for various reasons:
- Your LLC Set-up Fee: This is different for each state. You will be responsible for this additional fee. It ranges from $40 to $520 (one-time fee).
- Your Initial Bank Deposit: Each bank is a little different and requires a different fee to open a checking account. You will be responsible for this initial deposit.
- Your Accounting Software Fee: This will be a monthly recurring fee that you’ll need to pay each month. While we are able to provide a free 30-day trial, after that period, you’ll be responsible for payments.
- Your Email Subscription: This will vary depending upon the platform you use, as well as the type of account. For example, Gmail has a free personal version, but also has a professional version that is paid.
We can offer you a discounted rate to attend only specific sessions. Please, connect with us via email to confirm which sessions you are interested in attending for more information.
- If you only need an LLC, you can have one set-up for you here.
- If you only need Contracts for your business, you can set them up here.
- If you only need accounting services, you can schedule a time to connect with us here.
- If you’d like to connect with any of our other speakers, you can contact them directly using the links on their photos above.
As a Bonus, just for starting your business with us…
I’d also like to throw in 3 months of access to my Small Business Roundtable! I’m also going to send you a copy of my Small Business Owner planner. These two items are valued at $500, and I’m going to give them to you for FREE just for taking the leap with us today!
Join other small business owners just like you as we walk and talk through the challenges we face on a day-to-day basis! This community is a safe space where you can connect with other small business owners who have been where you are, and who are willing and able to help guide you along the way.
You do not have to walk this small business journey alone. We are here to provide you with the resources you need to get started and stay motivated throughout the process.
I hope to see you on the inside!
CEO & Founder of Emerald Expectations Accounting